Sheila's Reflections

Iam a wife to Stephen; a mother to Mary, Andrew and Catherine; grandma to Katie who is 2 and adorable! A teacher, counsellor and ordinand in the Church of England, having been a Methodist all my life! Enjoy reading, music, singing, cooking, embroidery and swimming.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

This is my first post
Well folks, I've made it at last. I guess you won't hear much from me independently until I have managed to write the assignments for June 19th as I am spending every spare minute I have trying to write my exegeses in a formal enough way to satisfy Holger and the exam board and yet to be authentically mine! An extremely difficult combination.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

1:09 PM  
Blogger MikeCamel said...

Wow - that was quick! You've already got a reader. Well done.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

welcome sheila- good to see you on the blog ring- hi erin- erin is a revgal sheila... we'll tell you all about it!!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

oops wrong erin should have checked!!!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home